+ Click here for Instructions
- Click here to hide Instructions
1. First, put the mouse pointer over the x's on the bottom right of the page. Then click on the mouse to set the number of digits. When you have the number of digits set for both, press the reset button. The new problem is now ready to be solved.
2. The shaded blocks tell you where you need to type in numbers to solve the problem. Use the control arrow keys or mouse to move from
block to block. Type the correct number in each block. 2
3. Check your answer by using the mouse to put the cursor over the
black check at the bottom left of the page. If your numbers
are right, they will turn blue. 2 If any are wrong they will turn red. 2 You
can change the red numbers and check your answer again. When they all turn blue when you check them, then you did it right. Press the reset button to do it again.
4. Need help? Put the cursor over the equals sign = to see the solution!
5. Click the teacher's apple for more great math challenges!
Long Arithmetic Home