+ Click here for Instructions
- Click here to hide Instructions
1. First, put the mouse pointer over the x's in one of numbers in the three number addition problem at the bottom right of the page. Then click on the mouse to set the number of digits. Set the others the same way. When all three are set, press the reset button. You are now ready to add three numbers.
2. The shaded blocks tell you where you need to type in numbers to solve the three number addition problem. Use the control arrow keys or mouse to move from
block to block. Add and type in the sum. 2
3. Check your answer by using the mouse to put the cursor over the
black check at the bottom left of the page. If your numbers
are right, they will turn blue. 2 If any are wrong they will turn red. 2 You
can change the red numbers and check your answer again. When they all turn blue when you check them, then you did it right. Press the reset button to do it again.
4. Need help? Put the cursor over the equals sign = to see the solution!
5. Click the teacher's apple for more great math challenges!
Long Arithmetic Home